Open call for studio residency
Free studio for 3 months followed by solo exhibition in London
Session I – 1 August to 31 October 2018
Deadline for submission 20 June*, interviews 2-5 July, announcement of successful candidate 9 July
* Deadline extended to 28 June, midnight
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The minimum age to participate is 18 years old.
- Application fee is £35. The total amount will participate in paying the rent of the residency studio space. If an application has not been successful, the fee will not be reimbursed.
- Applicants are responsible for obtaining their own health & travel insurance and visa for entry into the United Kingdom. Further information https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa
- Applicants should be available for interview with Unit 1 Gallery | Workshop via Skype.
- The result of the open call will be announced on the website and social media accounts of the gallery and the selected artist will receive an email.
- Due to the high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedbacks to unsuccessful applications.
- The artist and the gallery will sign a studio residency agreement a week before the start of the programme. Studio residency agreement available on request.
You are about to be redirected to Paypal to finish your application.
Application fee: £35.