Open Call Solo Residency
from 27 April – 24 July 2021 with a Solo Residency Exhibition from 15-24 July 2021.
Deadline for submissions is Saturday, 27 February 2021, online interviews mid March, announcement of successful candidate end of March 2021.
Artists can apply to the Solo Residency programme with their portfolio (10 images of their work, bio, artist statement and cv). We are only accepting applications through our online system. We are not accepting direct applications via email. All Applicants are automatically considered for future Radical Residencies®.
Our residency programmes are open to artists of all ages, backgrounds and disciplines, who are not currently enrolled in a university course, including international artists living outside of the United Kingdom.
- Please read the full Terms and Conditions here.
- The application fee is £35. This donation allows Unit 1 Gallery | Workshop to continue supporting residency programmes.
- Applicants from and living in the ‘Least Developed Countries’, ‘Other Low Income Countries’ and ‘Lower Middle Income Countries and Territories’ on the DAC list are exempt from payment. Applicants from the ‘Upper Middle Income Countries and Territories’ on the DAC list do have to pay the application fee. Please see the DAC list attached here.
- The result of the Open Call will be announced on the website and social media and shortlisted artists will receive an email.
- Due to the high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to unsuccessful applications.
You are about to be redirected to Paypal to finish your application. (DAC list exempt)
Application fee: £35.